Tuesday, March 17, 2009

DM gets easier...

Well, i'm almost at the the end of my Divemaster training and finally it's starting to settle in in spite of the unsettling trend of constantly learning from one's mistakes -argh! from going too fast to forgetting my compass, learning comes the hard way. turns out from having spoken to my instructors that they see it actually as a very good way to learn it and everyone has been there. some consolation in the face of my embarrassment!
so, i will soon be the proud owner of my very OWN compass and will try even harder to follow the golden rule: TRUST the compass. duh. right? and to top it off, i've also bought my own BCD (buoyancy jacket) so that i can keep doing this in the near future. it's been tiresome to remove all my extra effects off shop gear and try and remember to put it back on... so now i'm pretty much set! need a regulator... and i want a flashlight to point out all the pretty things... but that will come!
there are some great underwater pictures of me and friends and fishies on my facebook page that i will try and link to here but i think you have to become my friend first! no worries, there'll be more where thses come from...
big glub glubs to all~
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment